The following rules govern your use of the Escondido RV Park facilities and are part of the terms of your lease. These rules may be amended from time to time as necessary and in the event that they are you will be given a new list of rules.
1. Campers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. After 9:00 p.m. children under the age of 18 is to be at their assigned and registered site.
2. All campers must register with the staff.
3. All campers are responsible for their visitors.
4. Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
5. The speed limit in the park is 10 mph and will be enforced.
6. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
7. Campfires should be made only from wood or other approved materials. Any stored wood should be stored off the grass. Campfires may only be made in approved fire rings. Campfires must not exceed two feet above the fire ring. The use of accelerants such as gas and kerosene is prohibited. Garbage, including plastics and foods, must be disposed of in the trash and may not be burned. City of Fort Stockton statutes allow campfire use for cooking only.
8. The maximum number of RV's per site is one. The maximum occupancy of the RV per site is is not to exceed two persons. In the event that you should have occasional guests that would exceed the maximum occupancy please obtain written permission from the Landlord.
9. Tents are not permitted.
10. The maximum number of vehicles per site is two. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers are all considered vehicles. Additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow area. No parking permitted on roadways
11. No use of unauthorized vehicles will be allowed in the campground. No commercial enterprise will operate from the campground. Extra work vehicles or equipment will be stored in the overflow area.
12. Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat. No permanent attach-ments or cutting of trees is permitted.
13. Trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster at the edge of the RV park.
14. Tenants are responsible for obtaining a post office box to receive their mail.
15. No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly persons will be removed from the premises.
16. The Landlord assumes no responsibility for personal property left at your site or in the overflow area.
17. We do not give credits or refunds due to discomfort of nature, weather or for early departure or eviction.
18. All local, state, and federal laws must be obeyed.
19. Pets must be kept on a leash, cleaned up after, and not left unattended at the campsite. All vaccinations must be up-to-date and the pet identified by a name tag. This is to comply with City of Fort Stockton statutes.
20. In the event of an emergency please immediately call 911. If the emergency does not relate to health or safety please contact the Landlord(s) 432-336-3800, 432-299-2275, 432-290-8303, 432-290-5610.